God, Please Give Me Strength On The Days I Feel I Can’t Go On. - NyFeed.pro

About Me

Friday, December 6, 2019

God, Please Give Me Strength On The Days I Feel I Can’t Go On.


God, Please Give Me Strength On The Days I Feel I Can’t Go On.






Sometimes, life feels like a perpetual struggle that I’m condemned to repeat. I push a boulder up a mountain all day, every day, only to have it roll back down every night. On and on I go, repeating the same monotonous routine, struggling just to live a life that I can enjoy and be proud of.
To be honest, life feels like this more often than it ever feels like anything else.
But what can I do? Is this all there is to it? Setback after setback? Failure after failure? Loss after loss? Every day presents me with a new list of reasons as to why I feel like I should just give up completely and throw in the towel. 
Will the suffering ever end? Sometimes, it feels like it won’t. But what’s the point in going on living when it’s a drag? I climb every obstacle that is presented to me. I continue to follow my path, no matter how difficult it gets, because I know that one day it will all be worth it. But after each and every battle I fight, there seems to be another one waiting for me just around the corner. 
So, I’m asking you. I’m begging you, God. I don’t want an easy life; I know that without pain and difficulty I wouldn’t know joy and happiness. I’m not asking for you to remove the obstacles from my path. All I want is for you to help me; give me the strength to keep going.
I want to keep going. Truly, I do. I have a lot of love for life. It’s just hard when times get rough and I can’t see a way out to find the will to continue. To drag myself out of bed every morning, to go to work. Life feels like a cycle I’m caught in with no choice in the matter.
So please, God. Please grant me the strength and determination to push through the difficult times and come out on the other side. I know that things won’t ever be all clear sailing for the rest of my life, but I just need some help to be able to weather the storms when they come. If I can do that, then I know I can hold on even in my darkest moments.
Deep down, I know that it’s all worth it. I know that none of this would be happening if it wasn’t. Please, help me to remember that. Help me to see that there are always warmer and brighter days ahead, no matter how grey and cold things might seem now.



No comments:

Post a Comment